‪The story of the king lions‬‏

There was a man who cut the wood every day in the bush, and then carry it to sell in the market of the city, and lived in the bush mouse and lion, and the mouse likes to provoke the lion and confirmed. One day, Assad said to the mouse: How arrogant you mouse, how do you always harass me and I strongest all animals? .

The mouse said: "What you said, my lord is not true, the great force lies in intelligence, and although I am a small mouse, but I am smarter and so I am stronger than you. As for the one who is stronger than all animals, he is the Son of Adam.

"I'm the strongest animal, and anything else I do not believe," Assad said.

The mouse said: "This belief will not change the truth, (son of Adam) much smarter and stronger than all animals."

Assad said: "This is not really."

During that time the woodcutter cut his way through the bush. When the mouse saw him from afar, he said to the lion, "This is the man, go to him and show us that you are smarter and stronger than him."

Assad said: "So this is the man ?, I am going to him, and I will struggle (son of Adam)."

The lion ran toward the woodcutter and shouted, "Stand up, son of man.

Al-Hattab said: "This is good for me, so let us wrestle, but my strength is not with me now, wait until tomorrow."

But Assad shouted: "No, I do not want to wait, I want your home today, the very day I want your home."

Al-Hattab said: "Then come with me to the city and Naznni where I live, we have to wrestle in the city, I can not wrestle without strength."

"Well, I go to the city and I will wait for you under the tree until you return with your strength," Assad said.

Al-Hattab said: "Well, if you want to wait here, I must tie you in the tree, otherwise I will run away before I return with my strength."

Assad said: "I will not run away."

Al-Hattab said: "Then, let me bind you."

Assad said: "Okay, tied me."

It was that the woodcutter brought down his load, went to the nearest tree, removed it from the bark, and cut it and tied it, and then tied the lion to the tree.

And Assad said to him, "Now, go quickly to the city and promise your great strength, so that we can wrestle."

"I will go right away, but I want to show you my little strength," said Hattab.

Then he removed another strip of the bark of the tree and gave it the strongest force on the knotted lion body, and he rebuked Moulula and left traces on his body.

Al-Hattab said: "Thus, these were my small powers only."

Then he raised the load of firewood and went to the city market.

After the woodcutter went, the mouse came from the bush to the bound lion, and said, "Lion, what do you think now of your strength and strength of the Son of Adam? "He said.

Assad said: "Let go of the prisoners, you little mouse" and Dlni on the house of this woodcutter until he devoured.

The mouse began to loan the bark of the bark that restricted the lion. When the mouse finished its mission, the lion immediately jumped into the city and came the woodcutter's house. He entered and saw the woodcutter there, and he said to him, "Here I am, come now to go down."

Al Hattab said: "It is my pleasure that you came to the city, I was on my way to you in the brush, but now we can wrestle here. Let's sit down and eat some of the stuff I'm going to get, and then we'll fight. "

Assad said: "We will not eat first, and let's start down now."

Al-Hattab said: "You are in the city, and among the sons of Adam, and you have to work with their custom, you must eat first."

Assad said, "Okay."

When the water boiled, he went up to the roof of the house, and between the hay, and through the opening he poured the boiling water on the lion, the lion's urine was full of pain, and he went to the kitchen and heated the door of the house. His skin was flushed by the hot water, then he screamed and jumped toward the door and beat him, jumped out of it, and ran with all his strength to the brush.

In the forest lion met the mouse.

The mouse said, "Assad, what is it? O lion, the most powerful animal, who has distorted you so? "He said.

Assad's anger increased, and he shouted: "What? Do you want to make fun of me too? Did not you meet me (son of Adam)? Did not you show me the house (son of Adam)? Was not all this because of your slander? "He said.

Then the lion jumped on the mouse and arrested him, and wanted to despise him.

But the mouse shouted: "Here, son of Adam, is coming here."

When the lion heard that, it had panic. He left the mouse and fled with all his might.



The lion fled to another bush with many spices, after he said to himself, "I am not safe from myself (son of Adam) here."

And the seven men asked him, "What is wrong with you? Your skin is skinny and the signs of beating are visible all over your body. What is the story? "

Assad said: "Call this, and let me just live among you."

Thus, Assad remained with other sects in another country.

As for the woodcutter, he said to himself: "Now I can not go to the woods, where I gathered wood. So go to other woods, and start working with firewood there. "



On one side of the bush, there was a great tree next to it, a very deep hole.

He placed the woodcutter under the tree, so that he could rest before he completed his way to the city.

While he was resting on the edge of the hole, one of the many beasts living in this country noticed him. He went quickly and called the other seven.

And all the seven tribes, including the lion, whose wood was cut off, were scattered. Both the woodcutter and the lion fled to the same bush, without knowing either of them.

And when the woodcutter saw the seven, including the lion who had shed his skin and wanted before his wrestling, possessed great fear, and ascended with all he could to the top of the tree next to the pit. Then the leader of the sevens shouted: "We want to kill the woodcutter, and we are many.
But the lion, with the skin of the slaughterer, knows the woodcutter, and he said to the leader of the captives: "Forgive me that I have opposed your words, and I am strange to you, but this man is not one of the innocent woodmen who fear us. This is the son of Adam, coming from the same country that I came from, and the man who made me so ugly with the bark and hot water, as you can see. "

The other seers looked at the bald-skinned lion, and said: "Indeed, your form is miserable, so we prefer to kill this man, thus we save ourselves from danger, and save him from the same cup. But how do we get to it and we can not climb the tree? .

"If this man makes bark and hot water such evil deeds, then it would be better to wipe him out."

Then he went up every seven on top of the other, and made (the seven) so peace, the leader of the seven ascend to him, to become the highest, and catch the logger and descend from the tree. When the leader of the sepulchers arrived at the summit and wanted to smite the man with his hand, the woodcutter adjusted the branch on which he was sitting and shouted, "Then I will pour the hot water on you now, and I will strike you with the bark, as I did before."

When I heard the sevens, I was horrified by all of them. The most horrifying of them was that lion, who was below, and all the others were standing on his back. As for the lion, it was only the bald-skinned lion, who tried bark and hot water. Fearing fear, he jumped aside to escape. He fell into the deep hole next to the tree, which he had completely forgotten because of his fear. All the other Sevens, which were standing on his back, fell with him and fell in the same area, in the deep hole as well.

When the woodcutter saw that all the saplings had fallen into the hole, he descended from the tree and shouted into the hole: "I think you were dead, I am waiting for you. If you leave me waiting a long time, I will judge you and you will not be able to leave. "He said.

"This is a right, and even if that man does not do anything to us, we will soon be hungry, and we will kill each other," she said to herself.

"I would like to talk to a man," said the leader of the captives.

She replied, "Do it."

The leader of the sepulchers shouted to the woodcutter: "Hear me, son of man."

The woodcutter shouted, "I hear you."

"We all want you to come out and give us life, and we swear to you that we are subject to you, and we serve you for life.

And because we are kings over all animals, we will support you with all the animals on earth. "

Al-Hattab said: "Be divided on that."

Then the plumber took the plow by the bark to the outside of the hole. Since then, the former woodcutter has become king over the Sebaa and all the animals of the earth.

The story of the guitarist: Death is inevitable, and generations are still moving into the world of eternity since times of the past. Human life is only part of a continuous cycle: "Bodies have departed since ancient times. And replaced by another generation. The sun, which is born in the morning, is relaxed when the night comes on the western mountain. Men are born, and women are born. All living creatures breathe air, give birth to children on time, then go to her grave ... .. No life can be extended, and the period of stay in the world only as long as the dream. Facing the inevitability of death and ignorance of the destiny that awaits us behind the grave, we have only one logical course: "Spend a joyful day. Enjoy the most beautiful fragrances, put wreaths of lotus on your wife's arms and good. To sit beside you and share your love. Let you have singing and music. Put the worries away from you and do not think except in pleasure until your time comes to go to the land of stillness. "

Tags: literature
Skip to main content